Thought of the Day:
There is no end to education.
It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with
education. The whole life, from the moment you are born to the moment
you die, is a process of learning.
Bad Joke of the Day:
Top Ten Best Homework Excuses
1. I didn't have time - my sister needed my kidney.
2. I converted to a religion that forbids algebra.
3. We had to use it for toilet paper when our plane went down in the desert.
4. My brother sold it on eBay.
5. It was confiscated for national security reasons. I can't say anymore.
6. My imaginary friend borrowed it and never gave it back.
7. I threw it at someone who said you weren't the best teacher in school.
8. Kobe was sick, so the Lakers asked me to fill in.
9. It was due May 28th of this year? Dang!
10. I don't remember anything after the aliens landed.
Random Fact of the Day:
Those who graduate from high school earn about $0.5 million more in their lifetime than those who do not graduate.
26-25 2nd Place 2 games behind
Results: W MIN: 4 KC: 3
Next Up: Wednesday, May 28, 7:10pm at Kansas City
103 days until 2008 season
22-60 4th Place 3 games behind
Western Conference Quarterfinals: Best of 7 vs Colorado
Colorado wins the series 4-2
Thanks for reading the B-Daily! Email me your favorite thought, joke, or fact for one point extra credit (once per quarter)!